Arianna and Jon know a thing or two about these issues. The couple has been clean and sober for a combined 23 years. The couple has each invested time in their own recovery process. The couple has worked within medically assisted recovery, risk reduction models and abstinence only recovery. At Turning Point we respect your goals and encourage diverse paths to recovery. We can provide you with non-judgmental information about substance use and treatment options today! We can also discuss help for loved ones who may be struggling with codependent behaviors. Most notably we assess for trauma and other mental health issues. We provide information on the family aspects of addiction, which strongly shape codependent behaviors. We discuss your goals and help you create realistic plans. We work on relapse prevention and many different skills.
Here are some things you might be experiencing:
- Tensions with family or friends regarding impulsive behaviors, drinking or drugs
- You feel out of control with impulsive behaviors, drinking, or drugs
- You are trying to control someone else’s “bad” behavior
- You feel caught in a cycle of “bad relationships”
- You are feeling shame, guilt,anxiety and depression relating to behavior or relationships